Monday, September 1, 2014

Our First Home

We found our house in February, bought it in March, and I honestly did not have the mind set that everything had to be done right then. I have taken my time over the past 6 months picking out, making decisions, ordering, and purchasing everything for our home. I am happy to say that everything (except a couple of pretty minor things) is done. We still have to hang our tv in our bedroom in the corner, get a monogrammed towel to hang in the guest bathroom, I need a jewelry box, and I have to order a few canvas pictures to hang, but I can't wait until then to give you a "tour".

Kitchen:



Living room:



Office:



Guest bedroom 1:



Guest bathroom:


Hallway:

Guest bedroom 2:

Master bedroom:


Master bathroom:


We could not be happier to call this house our first home. I cannot wait to make so many memories with my husband here. And once those last few things are finished, we can focus on TD's "man cave" out back... maybe that will be done before one of those guest rooms turns into a nursery :)



No comments:

Post a Comment